Tuesday 14 April 2015

Clinique life saver

Right now I am sitting at my veranda in Maputo, internally debating whether or not I should go back inside because I am no longer used to heat over 18 degrees (Thank you, England).

Since I have to get two flights to get here, one of them being 11 hours long, my skin just decides to kind of hate me and the world. This results in a vast array of blemishes, ranging from normal spots to painful under-the-skin ones. Since I hate spots with a passion (as I assume most people do) I want to eliminate them ASAP. I have tried a lot of approaches, most of which leave me disappointed and frustrated because they just make my spots look redER.
but then...
Clinique came along and wooed me.




As per usual its sexy and sleek packaging drew me in instantly, it was a packet of 3 items in the anti-blemish solutions range. Since I got them during Christmas time it was a special deal package with everything in one. Lucky me.

I tried and loved it, but didn't use it very much. This was entirely because I forgot where I had put them.

After my long flight I tried the usual calming face creams and angry face-cleaning but nothing was working, until I remembered I brought my sexy and sleek Clinique trio. This three-step team consists of; a cleansing foam, a clarifying lotion, and an oil-free all-over clearing treatment.


I did the treatment before bed and added nothing else on to my face. In the morning I was not disappointed. Though my spots were not all completely gone, they were no longer sticking out, and had transformed in to red dots on my face. My pours looked smaller and my skin wasn't dry, which happens to me a lot when using other anti-blemish products, and then I am left with the tough decision of choosing between the continuation of my spot-eradicating mission, or hydrating my face.

Over all I would definitely give it a 9/10 (just because my spots are still slightly present) and recommend it to anyone who has blemishes. Its not going to strip your skin or irritate the spots/make them come out and really DOES work.


The dream team 



Link to Clinique products

Sofia




No comments:

Post a Comment