Friday 10 October 2014

Welcome to my life?

First post... Where to start?

I am Portuguese but currently living in England to study psychology. I have a history of attempted blogs so let's see how this one goes!
My life is a bit all over the place at the moment, my parents and dog (love of my life) live in Maputo, Mozambique, my brother and pretty much everyone else in my family live in Portugal and I live in Kent. I have 5 flat mates, including the peanut butter to my jelly (????) my boyfriend.
I'll add a few picture to make this more fun for everyone involved.























Mozambique itself is a beautiful country with fantastic wildlife (at risk due to habitat loss).
Sadly, Maputo is not my kind of city. Though filled with people, it is also filled with poverty and nothing to do if you are jobless. When visiting my parents time can pass quite slowly if they are away. That being said, its always warm and sunny (very very loved), and the country has a richness in untouched wildlife which is truely amazing!
That being said my house is fantastic (as well as my family).
Next stop..Lisbon!
























Ahhh! Lisbon. The city of light. And cobble stones. I do love Lisbon, and have a very bias view towards it. I find it beutiful, culture-filled and unique. My colourful city is filled with art and people that stare at you for no reason at all. It has amazing beaches and urban streets so steap your thighs will burn with one trip around the city.

I think I will leave it at this for now!

See you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment